DOMINO Assortment DS/XL D12/D14 128x BUFor DOMINO XL
Festool Beech Tenons are made from all-natural, solid hardwood for strength and stability. The Beech Tenon serves as a true floating tenon in mortise and tenon applications such as furniture, cabinetmaking, casing and frame work. The flat, elongated design will not rotate, ensuring perfect alignment for both edge and face gluing. Suitable for both plywood and solid wood applications, the dense beech tenon will not expand or telegraph through material, leaving you with clean, flat, and consistent surfaces. The DOMINO Tenon is embossed with glue pockets, and is approximately 2mm shorter than nominal length, allowing space in the mortise for glue. Tenons come in removable plastic bins. Assortment includes 2 cutters, DOMINO Assortment SYSTAINER, and 1060 tenons. Tenon assortment: 4 x 20mm (450), 5 x 30mm (225); 6 x 40mm (150); 8 x 40mm (100); 8 x 50mm (75); 10 x 50mm (60). Cutter assortment: D8mm (1) and D10mm (1).
- T-Loc SYSTAINER with three storage compartments to sort and keep DOMINO tenons together and for easy access to them when working
- Includes DOMINO XL cutter for D14 size tenons
- Includes assortment of 12mm and 14mm DOMINO XL tenons
- DOMINO XL beechwood dowel range
- DOMINO 12x100, 12x140, 14x100, 14x140 and DOMINO XL cutter for size 14