Utilizing suction from a CT Dust Extractor, the CT Wings provide an additional support for mounting long items to a wall like molding, or holding a straight-edge or level in place for layout marks. With 16 adjustable "wings", CT Wings adjust and conform to molding and other stock quickly while providing a tacky grip surface to minimize movement. A bypass-valve allows for quick and easy release and reset without going back to the extractor.
- Acts as an extra hand to hold materials, a level or straight edge in place
- Wings can be adjusted for various thicknesses up to two inches
- Attaches to standard dust extractor hose
- Supports up to 6.6 pounds of weight
- Flexible aid for temporary clamping and fixing of workpieces at horizontal and vertical areas